- By creating a special zone improvement of approachments, roads at the recycling yards are being dealt with by the local government. A service road parallel to the yards is in process. Paking provisions for the trucks have also been made. Footpaths have been provided for workers.
- Lighting arrangements at the work sites have been improved as a measure to enhancing safety.
- A permanent training institute is under process with Norad.
- Fire-fighting facilities are available. This is in addition to the fire-fighting facilities available at individual yards.
- Small landfill sites within the yards are available and construction of bigger landfill site to accomodate wastes from all ayrds and receiption facility is under process with Norad.